From selling books to being a big time multifamily syndicator
Vinney Chopra (aka Smile) immigrated to the United States from India with very little money, $7. At George Washington University, he began selling Bibles and books door to door just to get him through college.
He started raising money for non-profit organizations and later turned to single-family investing. After learning more about multifamily through an educational program, he decided to make the transition away from single-family and into multifamily. His first multifamily property was a 14-unit and now he controls nearly $200M in real estate.
This is truly a great inspirational story you don’t want to miss!
In this episode we cover:
- Vinney’s background and how he got started
- What drove him to multifamily
- Why partnering and having a solid team is important
- How to approach investors to invest in your deals
- How can benefit from learning in his Academy